Girl’s Spring Program
Be part of the fastest growing youth sport in the nation!
· Respect and enjoyment of the game
· Develop an encouraging and supportive team environment
· Development of Lacrosse skills and tactical knowledge
Registration numbers will dictate final team composition. In past years, the program has fielded the following teams:
· 3rd/4th Grade Team
· 5th/6th Grade Team
· 7th/8th Grade Team
Practice & Game Structure
· Practices: Practice times and dates will be determined through field allocation with the Evergreen Parks & Recreation District.
Teams typically practice twice per week.
· Games: Six games are scheduled for the spring beginning in early April.
· Tournaments: Teams will likely participate in two tournaments following the end of the season.
The girls program is currently seeking coaches for all ages. Mountain Lacrosse will provide training through coaching clinics and the Positive Coaching Alliance.